– Before man can seek God, God must have sought man… *see Gen 2… Where are you?
– Before sinful man can think a right thought of God, there must have been a work of enlightenment done.
– Even the impulse originates from God, the outworking is us following hard.
– Man must pursue God… Positive reciprocation.
– Deep calls unto deep…. The longing heart will understand it.
– Man has been taught to “be satisfied” and encouraged to be “content with little.” When God wants us to have so much more. Him.
– God is a person… thinks wills, enjoys, feels, loves, desires and suffers… he also gets angry.
– Logic today is… if we have found him, we need no longer seek him. Jeremiah 3
– He waits to be wanted.
– Your inner eyes need to stay in awe.
– Determine to find him, and proceed in the way of simplicity.
– There is no “God and…” … just GOD.
– “Not work or wit but God Himself. Give me grace to rise and follow thee.”
Total Depravity- (My thought.)
Where is the good work?
If there is none, there is total depravity. If there is, there is not.
Good, Good, Good, Good, Good, Very Good… Not good to be alone…
“Ever reminded, I am never far from whence I came, never further than when I began. God is here, has been here, and will be here. I am learning faith and a trust in the almighty, God is good all the time.- boa