In the same way, the Spirit helps in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will.
– Met with team one in the hotel today. It was ok, good to hug them. Tired and weary from the travel. Upset my bags weren’t here and never got outta that funk. Only got 2 hours sleep.– Went to the churrascaria. Was good, sat by Lori, always a smile and a laugh, I love the company.
– Learned about mafia. A game for missions, was fun, but a bit sketchy. Shady probably describes better.-
– I spoke out about spiritual temptation in group today, weeks leading up to the trip. I felt real insecure after.
- My job, integrity, lowest month ever.
- My community group separating.
- Now, our luggage was not delivered, really learning something.
- I feel off my game, playing with flesh rather than committing the struggle to God and loving him through it.
Lord, open my heart, let my Spirit pray to you, let my body follow you. And lift my head when I am weary of this day. Let me be a servant with a servant’s heart on this trip and teach me to lead amongst leaders. I love you and I need to tell you how thankful I am to be here. Even in the weirdness, awkwardness of a stay in Manaus for two days and lift up the translators, prepare a way. Eyes and ears to hear see and follow.
Make your way and Spirit known.